Grand Rapids Headquarters
For clients who have the need to conduct on-site tests (e.g., Sensory or Taste Tests), Advantage Research serves as their partner to ensure end-to-end quality in the project. This includes designing the research approach, establishing standards and protocol, administering the study, and collecting and analyzing the results.
At our Grand Rapids, Michigan headquarters facility we have dedicated collection centers to collect data for quantitative projects as well as recruit participants for qualitative studies.
Our facilities feature a full-service kitchen and world-class accommodations for your focus group, in-depth interviews, product testing, or mock jury. Our focus group suites can be set up to your specification, meeting room or theater-style. Private adjoining areas provide ample space for large groups of clients and viewers and offer digital streaming of your events for clients who cannot be at the physical location. Onsite high-quality digital video and complimentary audio recording are available as well as DVD format.
Features and accommodations at our Grand Rapids headquarters location
- Several Major Chain Hotels within 2 miles
- The closest Focus Group Facility to the Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Easy access to major expressways for recruitment from a large geographic area
- Large Viewing Mirror
- 27' x 31' Focus Suite (Burgundy)
- 18' x 28' Focus Suite (Chardonnay) seating up to 45 people
- Extra-large Viewing Lounges with Raised Platform Viewing seating up to 30 people
- Fully-Equipped Test Kitchen
- CATI Interviewing 20+ stations