Procedures Regarding COVID-19
Below are the guidelines for those participating in a research study during COVID-19.
- 10 people per room
- Rooms are sanitized between each group
- Face masks are required the whole time - Covering your nose and mouth
Before Entering Your Room
- Wait on the X's placed outside the door if there is a line
- Your temperature will be taken by one of our staff members
- Sanitize your hands, then go directly to your scheduled room
While You Are In Your Room
- Seats will be placed 6 feet apart for proper social distancing
- Snacks and beverages will be individually packaged for each person
Please contact us with any questions you might have in regards to these guidelines.